martedì 8 settembre 2009

Who am i?


After many times that i was thinking about it here it is my blog.
It is, i think, a way to keep in fast contact with many friends everywhere in the world.
Difficult was to chose the language to use, maybe French maybe Italian, I'd like Portuguese...but to make easier the access to everyone i chose the English, also if sometimes will be other languages.
Hmmm..let's say that maybe it is better to explain that I'll try to use my own "Esperanto", just to try to mix all the sensation that all the different languages and persons gave me and still gave....
I apologise for my bad English and for all my grammar mistakes but my aim is to communicate.


I think that sometimes too many worlds are worst than few, sometimes,of course, i think completely the opposite!!

If you ask who i am...i cannot answer.
You should ask my friends, to my family..and still will be not enough.
As an Italian writer said we are "one, no one and one hundred" ("Uno nessuno e centomila", Pirandello), a puzzle of many ideas that others have about us and we have about our self.
But if you still keep asking who i am, i can answer that i hope, i want, I'd like, to be like this:

Not knowing when the Dawn will come,
I open every Door,
Or has it Feathers, like a Bird,
Or Billows, like a Shore -

E. Dickinson

Rosa Chiara

1 commento:

  1. tacchi questa della dickinson era la perla delle serate alcoliche...ma dai te la concedo ;)

    RispondiElimina